Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Foster Pet #1 (Hank)




Our first of hopefully many dogs.

They call me Hank. I am a good old boy dog that is still able to sire those young pups. I enjoy a nice comfortable dog bed over any couch. Cat food is a delicacy I try to take advantage of even if you put it up high. I have a few tricks up my sleeve like sit, stay and up. And if you say no I know what that means and go away happily wagging my tail to tell ya, ”Ok you caught me” with a bit of a shrug.I am also pretty skilled at drinking out of the toilet with the lid down. Yep! I know how to use my nose to lift, drink and let the lid quietly close again.

I have very soft ears and they say I have sweet lips at this home. I think that means that my lips are sort of big and when I drink it leaves a nice watery trail. Of course the fun part is drinking and then shaking my head back and forth. I get the most reaction of excitement from these humans when I do that! I’m pretty sure they like it!

Cats and other dogs don’t even faze me, and the teenagers at this home want me to play with “babies” but I can do without the toys. I’m a pretty healthy dog for around 4 or 5 years old. I have a bit of white on my muzzle, Just enough to show some character for my years.




Hank is due to be neutered on Dec 5th 2008.







2 comments:

Jenn said...

awww, he's adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome man you got!! He is definately one I would take home in a heartbeat if I lived closer!!