Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well GOOD MORNING!!!!

Everyone was pretty settled last night with the sleeping arrangements. Still trying to find their spots here in the house.

Missy took her couch. Hank took the dog bed.
Our other dogs took their rightful spots.

woke up in the middle of the night and did a potty break for all.

All was well, and they settled back down for the rest of the night.

Then it was time to wake up.

As I was laying there so snug and tight in my nice sleep number bed, warm and cozy, having pleasant dreams all of a sudden WAP WAP WAP!!! right on my butt! I was being SPANKED awake!!!

I couldn't do anything but giggle at it all, the simple motion of it, that had such an impact on my morning wake up! No it wasn't one of those dreams... It was HANK!!! Hank and his big floppy ears being shook while laying next to me in bed!

I would say, yes this is not the most pleasant of ways to start the morning, but it sure did give me a giggle to say the least!!!

Silly dog, bet he doesn't even know he was into that sort of thing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spankings make you laugh huh? lol Cute story meesh!!